1. I have 4 different shampoos and conditioners in my shower. I like to mix and match.
2. One of my first jobs was in a grocery store bagging produce and glow-in-the-dark condoms. Occasionally, I would help customers out to their cars. You might have seen me chasing after watermelons.
3. I have to carefully plan the times I ride in my husband's Jeep Wrangler. The right sports bra makes such a difference and prevents blindness and other injuries.
4. My husband thinks that my earlobes are as soft as a baby's bottom. He likes to bite them. My earlobes, that is.
5. One of my favorite movies is Sister Act 2. Love the last musical sequence and the nuns.
6. I enjoy making fun of my mother's Filipino accent. Especially when she counts and when she curses. Wan, two, tree, por, pibe, and puck Puck PUCK! :)
7. I enjoy Neil Diamond. His Jazz Singer album speaks to me.
8. This past Easter, my sisters sat together during Mass and we had to be separated for giggling uncontrollably at what the priest said. Just like old times.
9. My idea of sexy is my husband, Will Ferrell, and Jack Black. Funny men float my boat.
10. I prefer not to wear perfume only because I want to breathe. Strong smells bother me to the point of wheezing. Lucky for everyone else, I still enjoy showering.
Now you are all tagged!