1. Become healthier. I really must get back on the treadmill and start exercising more. Yes, the elliptical is my nemesis but I gotta conquer it! I did really well with the brown carb thing and must continue this. I feel like I am abusing my body with hormones, etc. with the fertility thing and I have to remember to care for this (ahem) voluptuous figure.
2. Read more. I used to be an avid reader but time and schedules have gotten in the way. I end up reading scrapbooking mags and forgetting that there is a whole world out there of enlightening and entertaining books. I gotta try to read more self improvement books.
3. Keep in better touch with family and friends. Write handwritten letters, make birthday cards, make Christmas cards, call, visit, and get to know friends more.
4. Connect with my husband more. Jeff and I have been very busy lately and it's easy to take each other for granted. Gotta go on some date nights this year. And maybe get a little more action. From my husband.
5. Scrapbook more for me. It's easy to get caught up in submitting. I have to remember that not all pages are supposed to be published. I have so many photos left to scrapbook and I neglect to do them because the photos are not perfect. I have to remember to capture the memory and not just the perfect page. Easier said than done but I will try.
6. Use my supplies. I end up collecting more stuff instead of actually using up my all my supplies. Note to self...before I buy anymore stuff, I have to make 10 pages. Yeah, right.
7. Keep up with the housework and mail more. I tend to let things pile up and it takes me hours to clean. Gotta keep up with tidying up the house as it comes instead of waiting. I tend to become overwhelmed and put it off. I also have piles and piles of junk mail that I never get to. Gotta take care of the junk before they become fire hazards.
8. Learn photography and take better photos of people. I have a Canon Digital Rebel and I have no idea how to use it! Will really learn this year. Maybe I will have time to take a class.
9. Hone my karaoke skills. Got this karaoke system with thousands of songs and will learn more than 2 songs so that I can impress my mother. I also would like to improve my voice. I want lessons real bad.
10. Keep the faith. I have realized that my faith has wavered in the last couple of months. I find myself reminding myself to pray. I have become cynical and self reliant, forgetting that there is a God that cares for me and is carrying me through the difficult times. He is not punishing me by not giving me a baby. It might just not be my time or it might not be my time at all. I have to find a way to be ok with or without a child in my life and I must trust in God's will. I have to come to terms with what God has planned for me and not become a bitter, old woman. My husband prays for this also since he has to live with me. I will continue to pray for strength and courage because I really need it right now.